Meet Shelly, Brent, Danny and Ab, our friends and partners since 1996 from Fraserland Organics in Delta, BC.
- Fraserland Organics is a cooperative farming enterprise that is made of three farms: Fraserland, Bow Chong and Dhaliwal Farms.
- Brent and Shelly Harris run Fraserland Organics. Brent is a 5th generation farmer!
- Danny Chong, a 3rd generation farmer runs Bow Chong Farms.
- Last, but not least, Ab Singh is a 2nd generation and the owner and operator of Dhaliwal Farms.
- Shelly, Brent, Ab and Danny all grew up in Delta and even went to the same high school!
- Gary Hothi, who is quickly becoming a famous wedding singer in India, is working on their farms. Shelly says: “A rock star grows our potatoes!”
- One of their customers who had a health condition once lived off of their organic russet potatoes – she even brought them on vacation!
- Any cooking suggestions? They had a few to share. Danny’s wife makes roasted potatoes with olive oil, seasoning and garlic. Ab likes potatoes simple: just mashed. Shelly likes them roasted.