Meet Dawn Farrow, our friend and partner since 2014 from Kali Wags in Nanaimo, BC.
- Before starting Kali Wags, Dawn was a teacher in Squamish, BC.
- Dawn is an avid baker, whose specialty is cheesecake!
- Kali Wags was born in 2004 when Dawn couldn’t find a treat for her yellow lab ‘Kali’ that had good, clean ingredients. Dawn decided to put her baking skills to the test and make one!
- Kali’s tail wag was the official ‘taste test’ for the treats. Today Teaka, who is a golden doodle, fills the official taste tester role!
- Kali Wags treats are handmade in small batches by Dawn in Nanaimo, BC with the help of John Anderson and his niece Kristen.
- The treats are made with ingredients like Oceanwise Salmon and Certified Organic Beef – only the best ingredients for the family fur baby!
- If your furry family member’s birthday is coming up, make them a treat and try our Pupcakes recipe! The recipe makes enough for them and all their furry friends.